I'm just a tease...

But I would like to whisper in your ear that Overknee Mesh Boots are now available at Lassitude & Ennui. These slit-backed thighhighs come in three types, but since I'm Jackal's blogger and not Jackal, I'll let her do the hard work. I think you should simply come see these gothy (or pastel) (or richly tinted) boots for yourself. I've been sitting here watching them bend with my knee for minutes now...

[ SLURL to the main store! ]

Overknee Mesh Boots


Overknee Mesh Boots


Outfit credits:
Lassitude & Ennui Overknee boots in pink
Shirt: Sn@tch Gelato ruffled halters in baby pink
Hair: Lamb Honey - milkshake
Skin: fashionably Dead Morning Sun in FLF Red
Shorts: /artilleri/ Kitta highwaist shorts in blue
Glasses: /artilleri/ Meredith glasses in bronze
Makeup: Hate Me and Eat Me b_mu*001c

Comments

Popular Posts