Busy mode

Current state of things:
- 1 (one) Burning life plot
- 1 (one) quarter sim rental that went online on friday (yay!)
- 1 (one) awesome new logo for Lassitude & Ennui (yay for graphic designers!)
- 1 (one) full-time job from monday (!!!!!!)
- many (too many) projects to complete

I hope to get some scripting done on the BL plot today. Got a friend to help with brainstorming & concepts, and she'll do the sound effects .. this could be an awesome installation if I manage to tackle the scripting. Also have to get started on the shop build - I did a 1:1 scale sketch on the rental plot to get a feeling for the size of things but this is going to need a lot of work both in the texture & prim department, and I haven't built this large-scale for ages. So expect a lot of build-blogging in the next days!

Comments

Elika Tiramisu said…
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! So hurry up and get to work o.O

Popular Posts