Leaf hat and new tat

I like this hat


I hate October so much. Just kidding. I love it because I get to wear tights and boots with my summer clothes, and put on fall colors. (Ok, I pretty much do this year-round, even in real life.) Some of my favorite boots from Lassitude & Ennui are the Assassin boots, below. I like them because they have so much panache that a Musketeer would proudly don them. I'm wearing them with a bunch of awesome autumnal stuff that I gleaned from various sims… The beautiful tattoo with stars and candy and stuff is new from ~silentsparrow~, and the hat is new for autumn from Trifoglio. I'm also standing amid a bunch of colorful pumpkins from Schadenfreude!

[SLURL to Lassitude & Ennui] [SLURL to ~silentsparrow~]
[SLURL to Trifoglio] [SLURL to Schadenfreude]

hat_002


And these tattoos are awesome too


Boots: Lassitude & Ennui assassin boots in bronze
Tattoos: ~silentsparrow~ (pumpkin) sugar pop tattoos
Hat: Trifoglio + Hat01 Autumn
Mails: Mandala short nails
Belt: Kunstkammer star belt in brown (vintage)
Shorts: Ingenue Mitzi shorts in buttercup
Shirt: MichaMi Samara Tee in yellow
Tights: Honey Kitty bk+black diamond tights
Hair: Zero Style Emma in glazed fire
Skin: Ugly Duck swan - emily - bad day 3
Pumpkins: New from Schadenfreude

Comments

Hila said…
that hat is awesome, I'd wear it.

Popular Posts