New sculpted flats @ Lassitude & Ennui


I finally took the plunge into sculptie world and made these flats, which would have been plain impossible with regular prims. They're very simple - only 3 prims per shoe - I was going for a wardrobe basic here. What I really like is that with the clean lines they can really be dressed up or down. Try them with a mini-skirt, a rennaissance dress or Tete a Pied latest calendar release, September.

They come in 14 colors and 3 sizes (0 / 12 / 22) - 200L$ per color or the fatpack for 1400L$. Currently only available at Lassitude & Ennui in Nouveau but I'll be updating the other locations soon. There's demos for size and color. Please note that sculpties can take a while to rez!



For those curious, I've been using ZBrush for sculpting and texture baking, Wings3D for sculpt map export, SLImageUploading for uploading (duh!) and Photoshop for post-processing. Aside from wasting 2 days figuring out that my model had not UV map, ZBrush has been a really pleasant experience. The 2.5D/3D is rather different from regular 3D apps, but the modelling concept is very intuitive and extremly fun. I'm just a bit miffed that a 64x63 sculptie is a bit too small to really use all the modelling possibilities of ZBrush.

I've also dropped the prices for all other shoes & boots (Victoria, Eva pumps 230L$ instead of 300L$, Elizabeth boots 300L$ instead of 370L$ etc) permanently. Currently the updated prices can be found at Lassitude & Ennui in Nouveau, Caledon Tamrannoch and Caledon Victoria City, and I'll be making the rounds to the various mall locations today.

Comments

Popular Posts