The blaze of the year

Or some kind of east Indian sari fabric
I do love poking through Jackal's vast backstock of shoes in the ruins of Lassitude and Ennui, even though she hides her eyes whenever she sees her old things. I found this pair (the Selene boots in Blaze) hidden quietly in the Mesh room. I know I wore them when they came out, but not in this lovely color… And it went so well with my outfit that I slid them right on. My outfit (fashionably Dead hair and Schadenfreude frock) are from Collabor88. Gorgeous, like the shoes! (SLURL to Lassitude & Ennui)
Selene boots from Ms Jackal
It reminds me of Thai silk
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui Selene boots in blaze
Dress: Schadenfreude Casati dress in amber for Collabor88
Stockings: Schadenfreude Amber Luisa Stockings for Collabor88
Hair: Fashionably Dead Classic Killer in orange 1 from Collabor88
Horns: Illusions Runed Horns: Aries
Eyes: Rue Eye'd Nereid/bronze
Skin: Plastik LionHeart Elven Goldleaf - Tribe
Tattoo: Schadenfreude koi hand tattoos
Other tattoo: ~silentsparrow~ My dearest sparrow heart tattoo



Comments

Popular Posts