The season rubs me wrong

rolling in the water


Lately I've been inspired by the real-life blogger Temporary Secretary and her adorable style. Nothing is overtly sexy, all of it is work-appropriate and every so slightly vintage, and yet the lady looks dead elegant. Here, I tried for a look that mixed a knee-skirt with a frilly top in colors that suited my mood. I'm wearing Lassitude & Ennui's Celtic boots for this, in such a nice golden brown that I'm going to be hard pressed to take them off. [ SLURL to L&E ] And in case you didn't see the notice, Jackal fiddled with the Mesh Overknee Boots.

summer swells anon


rolling down the old main drag


Boots: Lassitude & Ennui Celtic Boots in brown
Bracelet: Lassitude & Ennui leaf spiral bracelet in gold
Makeup: Miss Shippe's Studio deep roses blush
Shirt: From *Ninia* Pipina dress
Glasses: /artilleri/ Meredith glasses in yellow
Hair: TekuTeku Float in blond
Earrings: BC Leather EArrings
Skin: Ugly Duck Sophie Glow - black gold
Skirt: Ingenue Luna Skirt

Comments

Popular Posts