New shoes @ Lassitude & Ennui





















Lots of news from L&E - I've moved the shop to Nouveau, a new island sim which the lovely & talented folks at Tête à Pied invited me to share with them & Miriel. The two other stores aren't open yet, but I'm sure that will be announced on the respective blogs.

Aaand ... new stuff! I totally didn't expect to get shoes ready anytime, but sometimes good thing just happen. I spent the last 10 days in a craze of building & texturing ( & swearing & frustration, but that shall not be blogged) and finally got those pretties ready. I am so immensely proud of them! 32 prims per shoe; more than 10 unique textures per tone (don't fret - all 256x256 px or smaller), all custom-made and hand-finished. It's been a very challenging & interesting experience, especially texturing-wise, but it's good to be learning so much. Of course I couldn't decide on a reasonable number of colors, so they come in 12 tones plus 5 duotones. Enough choice to mix & match with about everything ;)

Technical specs: 32 prims, fits foot size 0, permissions no mod / copy / no transfer (IM me for gift delivery or to buy no copy / transfer), comes with gold and with silver button version in one box, 300L$ per or buy the fatpack (all 17 tones) for 50% off, or various 5 style packs for 25% off.

Thanks for looking, and good night.

Comments

Popular Posts